Monday 2 March 2015

16-yr-old boy nabbed for raping 52-yr-old woman

This 16-year-old boy is already an armed robber and a rapist.
A 16-year-old teenage robber and rapist, whose name was given as Abdulateef, has been arrested by the police in Abeokuta, Ogun State, for allegedly robbing and raping a 52-year-old neighbour, while holding a dangerous weapon.
The  Senior Secondary School, SSS1 student, is being held at the Department of Criminal Investigation of the state command.
Abdulateef, according to the police, committed the act on January 18, 2015, at Lambe area of Ajuwon, after he allegedly entered the residence of the victim in the dead of the night, dispossessed her of the sum of N16,500 and went ahead to rape her, not minding the age difference between them. Continue...

Unknown to him, the elderly neighbour had recognized him as his neighbour’s teenage son, though it was dark and in the morning, the matter was reported to the Ajuwon Police Station and Abdulateef was promptly arrested.
In confessing to the crime, the suspect blamed an ‘evil spirit’ for his crime.
“I am in SSS 1 at a high school in Ogun State. I live at Lambe area, Ajuwon, with my parents. I am the first born and I have three younger ones.
I met the woman sleeping. She was naked as she slept and the sight aroused me. I woke her up and asked her to bring all the money she had.
I was holding a rod and I told her that my other gang members were outside, threatening her to cooperate or she would be dealt with.
She handed over N16,500 to me, after which I ordered her to lie on the bed. I climbed her and had sex with her.
After about five minutes, I stood up and left for my house. I don’t know what made me do it but I believe I was propelled by an evil spirit."

No comments: