Sunday 26 October 2014

Nollywood Actress Says Sex Before Marriage Is Good


Nollywood actress, Ronke Ojo Oke has said that premarital sex is necessary to enable couple know what they’re getting into. in an interview with Vanguard,when asked how she feel on the increase in premarital sex among our youths..she said

Sex is a normal part of life just like money. I know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally I believe any body above 18 and has a serious relationship can have sex even outside marriage.
The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes before they get committed to each other for life. What if I do not like the size as a lady? Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs.
Even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me sexually, there is serious trouble. I cannot go into a marriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are going through in the name of marriage. I cannot manage sex, it is either I enjoy it or disapprove it.

No comments: