Tuesday 16 June 2015

I Don’t Hesitate When My Man Demands Daily Marathon Sex • Sex Cools the Mind”


Beautiful and curvy Tamilore Martins-Ojo a.k.a. Tammy who hails from Igbajo, Osun State, is one of the hottest budding stars in the Yoruba movie industry. The pretty script interpreter came from a highly disciplined and a respected home.

When Yoruba Movie Column asked her about her view on sex, Tammy said:

“Sex is a normal thing between adults, and it’s biblical that we should be having it with our loved ones before we have reproduction. To me, it is a thing I do with someone I love and not who I like, and it’s something I love doing because I know I’m very good at it. Yes, I can say I’m perfect in love making, but don’t forget I said I love doing it with someone I love. Continue...



“I do have it as long as my partner wants it. I won’t hesitate if he demands for a marathon sex daily. On how I feel if I don’t have it in a week, I will implore you to get me right please, I’m not an addict, sometimes I don’t have sex for months, but when I want to have it, I make sure I do it wholeheartedly. I love it because it makes me feel cool and relaxed. I could as well relax without having sex, but sex cools the mind.”

No comments: