Tuesday 8 September 2015

Photo: Woman ruthlessly battered when she confronted husband's mistress

                         
This story of a married woman whose husband mercilessly beat up and injured severely for having the effrontery to confront his mistress will surely bring tears to your eyes and will make you wonder if such a man deserves mercy at all.
The post was put up by the woman herself after her husband descended on her when she found out he was having an affair with another woman and she went to challenge to the woman to leave her husband alone.
read what she wrote after the cut:

"My husband did this to me cause of a married woman... I have been beaten blue black by my husband. He used belt, slippers, iron, name it. He tied me to the bed and was boiling hot water to pour on me before we had a guest.
It was the man that saved my life. His reason for doing this to me was because I fought the woman he was sleeping with, a married woman with 4 kids for that matter.
Please he has been begging me to forgive him. Please should I go back to the marriage or divorce him."
Do you think this lady should go back to her husband?

No comments: