Sunday 12 October 2014

Divorce Saga: actress Juliet Ibrahim is still ready for Marriage

October 12, 2014

She is one of the most beautiful actress in the game in West-Africa, Juliet Ibrahim has a radiance that captures your attention and a beauty that shines from inside out. But sadly she failed in marriage. Who is the next guy now that she is divorced? Here's what she told Vanguard in a recently chat:

You’ve left your husband now, are you still planning to marry again?
Definitely... but right now I’m just focusing on my work and upbringing of my son.

What was your relationship like with I.K Ogbonna?

He’s just a colleague.

Have you ever had a crush on any actor you’ve worked with?
Not yet. I wouldn’t mind working with Chris Brown, that’s the only one I know I have a crush on.

Which actor do you have chemistry working with on set?
A lot of them; it depends on the person actually and the roles we’re playing. I have very good chemistry working with Majid Michel, also with Frederick who I just met on this set, we’ve been good together. Daniel Lloyd, Bryan Okwara and Mofe Duncan are also on the list as well; there are lots of them. I’ve actually had very good chemistry working with Ramsey Nouah also.

No comments: