Monday 6 April 2015

Lilian Esoro: Actress and fiance, Ubi Franklin go wedding dress shopping together

                                
Newly engaged couple - Nollywood actress,Lilian Esoro and her fiance, Ubi Franklin, CEO of Made Men Music Group (MMMG), are already searching for the perfect wedding dress for the bride-to-be.
It appears the couple spent their Easterweekend visiting bridal shops and having tons of fun while at it. An obviously excited Esoro shared the picture above on her Instagram page with the caption: "I think i was seeing an invincible gutter but bea says don't worry i gatchu (in cookies voice) just hold my hands."

Singer, Iyanya, who is signed to Franklin's MMMG record label, shared the same picture on his Instagram handle as well and accompanied it with a rather emotional caption.
"I'm so happy for my G...we've been through it all ..from nothing to MMMG.you believed in me from day one till today..I pray thee more blessings,I pray this new phase of your life brings you all you wish for and deserve...@ubifranklintriplemg our wife @lilianesoro you know you make him better #blessed," he wrote.

No comments: