Monday 8 June 2015

Yvonne Jegede: Check out actress and Sam Dede at the 'Belema' premiere

Yvonne Jegede and Sam Dede at the 'Belema' movie premiere
This is what happens when you run into your favourite actor and celebrity crush.
Nollywood actress and producer, Yvonne Jegede, recently met one of her favourite actors, Sam Dede, at the Port Harcourt premiere of the movie 'Belema'.
The actress took to her Instagram page to share the above photo with the caption;
"I managed to take these pix amidst the hustle and bustle... I'm almost out of breath. Sam Dede came for#BelemaTheMovie premiere. I'm screaming my lungs out, i adore this guy. I love him, i can't stop looking at the pix. He's adorable... Very intelligent..."
The movie 'Belema' which premiered on Saturday, June 6, 2015 in Port Harcourt, stars Yemi Black, Yvonne Jegede, Lolo West and Francis Duru.

No comments: