Tuesday 30 September 2014

Jose Mourinho- Only Roman Abrahamovic Can Fire Me

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admitted that he may remain in England managing an EPL side if the club let him go

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho cited that he might sontinue his stay in England if the club fire him
Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho told newsmen that he would leave the club if asked to leave and that can be done only by the owner, Roman Abrahamovic
The 51 year-old Portuguese also did not side-line the possibility of a continuous stay in England, if he finally gets the boot
"I will only leave when [Chelsea] want me to leave. There's no other country, club or investment that motivates me. I will only leave when Mr Abramovich calls me to tell me it's over." continue after the cut...


Mourinho, in his first spell which ran from 2004-2007 won two Premier League titles, two League Cup titles, the FA Cup and Community Shield and would hope to surmount that record in his second tenure with the club
''If it had to be, yes. My priority will always be Chelsea and I never think about the interest of others. But I know football and know I won’t be here five, eight, ten years if I don’t manage to win. Of course not. That’s not my essence as a coach, because I don’t like to live in those comfort zones. It doesn’t fit my personality.''
He is destined for a long and successful second spell at Chelsea, but if things don't go to plan, Mourinho's presence in England may continue
However, his chances at the top clubs are unlikely after a long list of recurring squabbles with the coaches of the team in his first tenure and more recently, him reigniting the war of wordsbetween him and Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini
Mourinho was suggested as a replacement for the then retiring Man Utd manager, Sir Alex Ferguson but lost that opportunity; probably because of an incident which Sir Bobby Charlton, after describing the Portuguese as "a really good coach", stated "a United manager would not" attempt to poke former Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova in the eye

No comments: