Friday 23 January 2015

Jonathan Kneels down before Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ; Is Jonathan not the most powerful man in Nigeria? (Photo).

Here’s one thing I don’t get about Goodluck Jonathan, the President  and commander -in-Chief  of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This habit of kneeling down before others. Methinks he is the father of the nation, every other person in Nigeria is under him. Have you seen a father kneeling down before his Children? Is Jonathan not the most powerful man in Nigeria? I have seen Jonathan knelt down before Pastor Adeboye , I saw him  did the same act with Pastor  Ayo Oritsajefor.   In all this, you may say the President is  being humble  and obeying tradition, I beg to disagree with you.
We all are living witnesses to what transpired between the President and the very man he now bows down for, I don’t need to repeat those  boring lines again. Suffice to say, this picture is a billion dollar image. The photo speaks for itself!

No comments: