Saturday 10 January 2015

“That Was Not About Kendall” Kim Referred To Kourtney Not Kendall

     Kim Referred To Kourtney
One can’t just get enough of the Kardashian sisters, in a teaser for the 10th season of their popular reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim made quite a harsh comment regarding one of her sisters: ‘I’m not buying her shoes, I bought her a f***ing career!’ She was actually referring to Kourtney in that comment because they had certain indifferences. She was later blasted that she is being jealous of her 18 year old half sisterKendall Jenner’s career.
Kim told DailyMail, Los Angeles on Friday. Continue..

‘That was not about Kendall. It hurt me when people thought I would say that about her. ‘Kourtney was being a little difficult with me.’I’m her(Kendall) biggest cheerleader – we talk all the time,.She does ask Kanye for advice and I do think he has been influential in helping her and guiding her with decisions. We’re family, that’s what we are here for.’

No comments: