Sunday 17 May 2015

The Lady I Want To Marry Is Not Good In Bed

Bedroom should be the least problem of a man looking for a REAL wife but sadly many don't know this:
I am 30 and the lady I want to marry is 27. My problem is she is not skillful in bed but she is fun to be with. What do I do?
- this is the crux of a Lagos guy's message to Kemi Ashefon.

Below is the reply he got...

I think you should teach her whatever you expect and if she loves you, she will learn fast. S*x is not the only reason for getting married to someone, you have to consider her other traits. If you go ahead and marry a woman, who is skillful in bed but with bad character, by the time she is through with you, you will lose interest in s*x

First, get a good woman, you will teach her what to do in bed later. But be sure she’s willing.

1 comment:

Uche Emma said...


Marriage is not about sex.
Ordinarily you shouldn't have been bed as "bed" is meant for after marriage.